ABOUT THIS BLOG

"A Faithful Attempt" is designed to showcase a variety of K-12 art lessons, the work of my art students, as well as other art-related topics. Projects shown are my take on other art teacher's lessons, lessons found in books or else designed by myself.
Thanks for visiting!
LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT I acknowledge, with deep respect, that I am gathered on Treaty 7 territory. I acknowledge the many First Nations, Métis and Inuit whose footsteps have marked these lands for generations. I recognize the land as an act of reconciliation and gratitude to those whose territory we reside on or are visiting.

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Reindeer at the Window





 This is one of my all-time favourite Christmas/December projects. I was originally inspired by THIS drawing project on Artsonia. I've posted about it previously HERE. I give the choice to students of a reindeer (black nose) or Rudolph (red nose). The kids really practice all their cutting tracing, and gluing skills with this. They have to visually measure to make sure things look somewhat symmetrical. Out of one sheet of brown paper they need to cut out the head, neck, legs and antlers. 
They all always turn out so cute!


 














No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...